Hide features in higher tier plans

Hello,

Could you please hide features that are only accessible with an upgrade ? We are committing already to spending quite a hefty sum of money for us to pay for Asana and would appreciate hiding buttons (Portfolio, Goals, Upgrade button) that will confuse our team when they get taken to a page that says they need to pay to access the feature.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @anon563673, welcome to the Asana Community Forum and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We have recently implemented the option to collapse Goals and Portfolios from the sidebar, you can do this by selecting “show less” and the features will be collapsed by default:

In regards to the Upgrade button, we already have a thread on this topic. I recommend to add your vote here: Remove Upgrade button & Orange banner and you can also check the workaround shared in this post.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you ! I can’t see this button strangely

Hi @anon563673, thanks for getting back to me! I investigated this further and I see that option was part of an A/B Test that is not available anymore. Apologies for any confusion here. Our team is analysing the results of the 4 weeks test at the moment. I’ll let you know if we enable it to all customers!

I can tell you right now that you should, including removing the Upgrade button for paying customers !

image001.jpg

Wait - actually I would like to come back on this because I’ve been deftly led astray.

Could you please hide all features that are not available to the premium plan and all mentions and invitations to upgrade to Business ? This is not the way to invite us to decide to upgrade. If my organisation is on Premium I don’t want any of my employees to see any features that are not available on the plan and I especially don’t want them to follow buttons to a page that says the functionality is disabled because the company is on a cheaper plan.

It’s not enough to just hide things behind a ‘show more’ button - just hide them. It’s user hostile and dysfunctional to constantly nag my employees that were not on the business plan. It’s an insane idea to have all this in the first place. Please remove this, thank you.

3 Likes

Any news on this?

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.