Hide completed subtasks

In a sad turn of events I quit using Asana ages ago but stayed subscribed to get notifications so I continue to get reminded of what NOT to do: ignore customers and users who love so much of the product and don’t even give them the respect of communication.

@Josh_Kalsbeek,

Sorry to see you go.

Asana actually has a robust process (which is documented elsewhere in the Forum) and highly respects customer input, it’s just that:

Thanks,

Larry

What gives. Please implement this incredibly long-standing and basic request.

1 Like

I’m sorry you see it that way, and I don’t think it is fair to put it this way.

Although there are a lot of feature requests that I would love Asana had implemented, I haven’t found a software company that strikes a balance between forwarding their own vision and listening to their customers.

Also, I think there has been plenty of communication from Asana in this thread.

Is there a possibility that Asana developers can add functionality within tasks that allows the user to minimize completed subtasks within a Task? The way my team uses Asana is we have new tasks entering a pipeline of different phases, each with required subtasks added to individual tasks as they progress through.

As the user marks subtasks completed, the Task advances through the phases. It would be great to add functionality that allows the user to minimize completed subtasks such that only the uncompleted subtasks show up under each task for efficiency in view. Thanks!

Welcome, @Vincent_Homium,

I’ve merged your post into an existing topic where you can click the title to scroll to the top and vote by clicking the purple Vote button.

You also may be interested in my suggestion in that long topic:

Thanks,

Larry

Thanks Larry. This is helpful and can work as a solution. Ideally there would be a way to keep completed Tasks in entire board view while just hiding/minimizing the completed subtasks within a Task as well but that does seem to work

1 Like