Having trouble attaching .wav attachments and opening

We are trying to attach .wav files to tasks, they attach to the task but they do not open and come up with errors.

Receive error codes for .wav files when they are opened from tasks.

Seems like you should file a bug. Can you move your post in the Bug category and maybe attach a wav file as example?

1 Like

Thanks @Bastien_Siebman; I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread to the #bugs:report-a-bug category!

@Michael_Rodriguez, could you please share screenshots of the error message you’re seeing? Make sure to include your whole browser window and to blank out any private data your screenshot might contain.

Many thanks for your cooperation, looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

Please see attached @Marie

Thanks @Michael_Rodriguez,

From what I see on your screenshot, the issue isn’t related to Asana, but rather to your browser. Could you please try logging from another browser (Chrome for example) and to open this attachment again?

Looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

Internet explorer worked but another colleague of mine got the following error as well. i am asking them to try all different browsers and i will reply back if it is solved. Thank you so much Marie!

1 Like

Hi @Michael_Rodriguez,

Just checking if you’ve got an update on your end? Looking forward to your reply, have a great day!

Hey @Michael_Rodriguez,

We haven’t heard back from you in a little while, so we are closing this bug for now. Please let us know if we need to re-open it later or if you need more help with this!

1 Like