Guest Access and Email notifications

We are noticing that we’re not receiving email notifications from Asana related to event tasks that one specific person is working on. The tasks may be assigned to him or someone else – he’s posting updates there but we’re not getting notified. Email notifications are the best way for us to be reminded of outstanding tasks and to stay updated.

We are afraid it has to do with the user access being a “guest”. Is there away to fix this?

Hi @Joseph_Geiger thank you for reaching out!

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. In order to investigate this further, we would need to have access to some private information that cannot be shared publicly in the Forum.

For that reason, I would encourage you to reach out directly to our support team. They would be in a better position to help you with this. Please, make sure to provide them with the following information:

• Reference the URL of this thread
  • Email address of this specific guest you are experiencing the issue.
  • URL of the task/task the guest is working on
  • Confirm if you are missing notifications both on your Email and Inbox.

PS: Please note that Asana never notifies you of actions you took **yourself **. You can learn more about Email notifications in the following article: Email notifications from Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know! Have a great Friday!

1 Like