Get the portfolios off of my Asana - I pay for premium, I don't pay for upsells to take up my screen...

I don’t mind top-banner updates. I don’t mind email updates. But taking up valuable space in my project management system for buttons and screens that I don’t have access to? Come on Asana, you know better than this…

If I was a free user, I would get it. I would expect to be upsold. But I’m NOT. I’m a premium user. I expect a premium experience. I ALREADY paid for the Asana features that I want. Show me banners (that disappear…) and email me about new features all you want, I’m happy to learn about them and cheer for Asana’s improvements.

But don’t take up permanent valuable real estate in MY Asana project management tool. BaseCamp doesn’t do that, AirTable doesn’t do that, and many others. Once I start paying for Asana, I expect to see what I pay for, not things that I don’t pay for pushing down access to the projects and features that I access and use every day.

Come on Asana, what’s happened to you? You never would have done this a few years ago.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Upgrade button & Orange banner