Free, drop-in AMA for nonprofits every 1st Wednesday of the month with Asana expert Larry Berger [Virtual]

Every 1st Wednesday of the month, nonprofits can get any Asana-related questions answered for free during informal “Ask Me Anything” office hours with Asana Services Partner and Forum Leader Larry Berger of Trilogi Solutions.

Join us! Here are the first two sessions:

Wed Aug 4 11a PT (2p ET)
Organizing work that matters: Free, drop-in AMA for nonprofits with Asana expert Larry Berger [Virtual]

Register here https://events.asana.com/e/mrrswu/

Wed Aug 18 11a PT (2p ET)
Organizing work that matters: Free, drop-in AMA for nonprofits with Asana expert Larry Berger [Virtual]

Register here https://events.asana.com/e/mptgqq/

Just show up and call the shots!

• For beginners and experts alike
  • Drop-in once or regularly
  • Endure occasional attempts at humor
  • Anyone can attend, but to ask a question you must be affiliated with a nonprofit

Please help this pro bono effort by sharing widely with nonprofits, their supporters, volunteers, and philanthropists …thank you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thanks,
Larry

9 Likes

Great initiative! Thanks for sharing @lpb! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a reminder the first AMA is coming up in a week…

Please join us and please help this pro bono effort by sharing widely with nonprofits, their supporters, volunteers, and philanthropists …thank you.

The first Asana Nonprofits AMA is happening tomorrow, Wednesday! (And every first and third Wednesday of the month.) Please join and/or share the word–thanks!

Another Asana AMA for Nonprofits is happening tomorrow:

Wed Aug 18 11a PT (2p ET)

Register here https://events.asana.com/e/mptgqq/

See more details at that link or in the first post of this Forum thread.

The first AMA two weeks ago went very well and it was wonderful seeing so many great nonprofits represented. I was really gratified to see how active the chat was and what a great job everyone did of helping each other right there in the chat! I actually feel it may be a helpful resource so I’m making it available here: 2021 08 04 asana ama for nonprofits meeting_saved_chat.txt - Google Drive.

I hope you can make it tomorrow, and appreciate your sharing the word,

Larry

It was great to see so many folks representing wonderful nonprofits at yesterday’s AMA–an even larger group than the first one!

And so many terrific questions! We answered all but one of them (see below), thanks to @Kimberlea’s huge help (and @anon38494804) both answering questions in the chat and prompting me with the others.

You can see the chat here: 2021 08 18 asana ama for nonprofits meeting_saved_chat.txt - Google Drive. It’s not the same as being there but there are some good tips just the same.

I’m not sure if the one unanswered question was Asana-related or not, but I think it’s helpful either way so you’ll find it here:

I hope you can make it to the next Asana AMA for Nonprofits Wed Sep 1 11a PT (2p ET):

There will be no second event in September due to a conflict, so that will be the only opportunity between now and the first Wednesday in October.

Thanks,

Larry

PS This “expert” forgot to share sound so no one heard the opening background tune but me; I’ll play that next time with sound on for a change!

Please help share the word, and join us, for tomorrow’s Asana AMA for Nonprofits:

Wed Sep 1 11a PT (2p ET)

Register here https://events.asana.com/e/mn9whh/

I hope you can make it tomorrow, and appreciate your help sharing this,

Larry

It’s that time again…Please help share the word, and join us, for tomorrow’s Asana AMA for Nonprofits:

Wed Oct 6 11a PT (2p ET)

Register here https://events.asana.com/e/myvupg/

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

Please help share the word and consider joining us for tomorrow’s Asana AMA for Nonprofits: Wed Oct 20 11a PT (2p ET)

Register at See Organizing work that matters: Free, drop-in AMA for Nonprofits with Asana Expert Larry Berger [Virtual] at Attend Asana events

Thanks,
Larry

1 Like

Please help share the word and consider joining us for our next Asana AMA for Nonprofits: Wed Nov 3 11a PT (2p ET)

Register at See Organizing work that matters: Free, drop-in AMA for Nonprofits with Asana Expert Larry Berger [Virtual] at Attend Asana events

Thanks,

Larry

Are the recordings posted anywhere?

Sorry, @Andrew_Feil, to keep it as open and low-key as possible I haven’t been recording. I hope you can make it to the next one Wed 11/17 11a PT. Register at See Organizing work that matters: Free, drop-in AMA for Nonprofits with Asana Expert Larry Berger [Virtual] at Attend Asana events

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

Please help share the word and consider joining us for our next Asana AMA for Nonprofits: Wed Nov 17, 11a PT (2p ET)

If you’ve been on the fence about coming, please dive in this time! We have a smaller group so we can talk in some detail about anything you want!

Thanks,

Larry

Tomorrow is the last Asana AMA for Nonprofits of the year: Wed Dec 1, 11a PT (2p ET)

Register at Organizing work that matters: Free, drop-in AMA for Nonprofits with Asana Expert Larry Berger [Virtual] | Attend Asana events San Francisco Bay Area

Please help us by sharing the word today on Giving Tuesday; thanks!

Thanks,

Larry

Hey all
Is there one 1 planned for jan 2022?

Hi @geetika.kaushal,

Yes! The next Asana AMA for Nonprofits is Wed Jan 5, 11a PT (2p ET).

It looks like you’re already registered, @geetika.kaushal, so I look forward to seeing you there.

Please share widely.

Thanks,

Larry

Happy New Year! Just a quick reminder about tomorrow (Wednesday)…

The next Asana AMA for Nonprofits is Wed Jan 5, 11a PT (2p ET).

Register at See Organizing work that matters: Free, drop-in AMA for Nonprofits with Asana Expert Larry Berger [Virtual] at Attend Asana events San Francisco Bay Area

Please share widely.

Thanks,

Larry

Just a quick reminder about tomorrow (Wednesday) …

The next Asana AMA for Nonprofits is Wed Feb 2, 11a PT (2p ET).

Register at See Organizing work that matters: Free, drop-in AMA for Nonprofits with Asana Expert Larry Berger [Virtual] at Attend Asana events San Francisco Bay Area

Please share widely.

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like