Forward emails into Asana that contain hyperlinks and keep the URL as hyperlinks in Asana

I’m not sure I’m using the right terminology to ask this question, but I’m going to give it a try: when I forward emails from gmail to asana, all of the hyperlinks within the email change to the extended website link address. Is there a way to avoid this happening? It makes for some very long confusing Asana tasks. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Lisa_Graham, thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback with us!

I see what you mean! When you forward emails into Asana or reply an email to comment on a task, the hyperlinks change and you will see the website link in the comment or task description. I’ve gone ahead and sent your report to our product team so they can investigate further. I’ll keep you posted as soon as I have any updates!

1 Like

@Emily_Roman moving this to In Progress :slight_smile:

Hi, @Marie . . . checking in to see if there has been a fix to this issue. Still a big one for me. . .

Hi @Lisa_Graham, unfortunately we don’t have any updates to share yet, but I’ve reached out to our Developers once again to share if there’s an ETA. I’ll let you know once they get back to me.