Forms & Tasks

I have created a form inside of a project and I noticed it gets applied to each task I have created, I really just wanted to create the form to use inside the project as need be, is there a way to remove the form from each task and use the form where I need to by sending the link?

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi @Lacie_Groffen and thanks for reaching out.

Can you confirm how you’re creating tasks in this project?

The form should only apply in tasks created by submitting the Form, so you should be able to create regular tasks in your project just by clicking on “+ add task” in the top left corner of your project for example.

If you can possibly share some screenshots (making sure to block your private info), it could be helpful to help me understand what is happening here! Looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

Hi There,

Good Morning,

Thanks so much for reaching back out to me.

So I created the form after creating the tasks I require for the project and when I went back to the project list the form appears in each task. Take a peek at the screenshot below.

The form shows up in the comments section of each task.

1 Like

Hi @Lacie_Groffen and apologies for the delay in responding.

From what I can see in the screenshot, looks like you have created a Custom Field for the Project instead of a Form. This is the reason why it appears in all of your Project’s tasks.

Let’s see if I can help you solve this issue:

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you need any further assistance!
Have a great Thursday :slight_smile:

1 Like