The ability for us to use Forms as a way to gather design information from our clients is, first of all, fantastic! Having everything centralized in Asana is very helpful for us. However, we’ve noticed the formatting options in Forms are pretty limited, and we’d like to see more updates to these to make our client questionnaire more clean and organized.
We’d really like to see the addition of the following:
- Sections/Headers (a way to “chunk” groups of questions that are related)
- Question dependence (a question, or group of questions, can be toggled on or off depending on the user’s answer to a previous question)
- An editable “Other” option in lists and multi-select questions (for both creators and users)
- More formatting options within questions (line breaks are kept, Bold/Italics/Underline options)
- Adding pictures to questions (for a visual aid when explaining more unfamiliar design features to clients)
Thank you to the Asana Team, and we hope to see more great features in the future!