Forms - Conditional Logic - Avoid multiple Entries by Same Person

Is there any way to have a form check the list of tasks to see if someone filling in the form has already submitted it. For example, we will have a form that asks for the email address of the person filling out the form. We want to check the email address against entries already in the project to ensure that someone does not fill out the form twice. If the same email address is found, a message can be displayed letting the person know that they have already submitted their answer.

Hi @anon2028101, thanks for reaching out!

Currently, it is not possible to prevent multiple form entries from the same user. @Phil_Seeman, is this something that can be achieved with Flowsana?

I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to the #productfeedback category to give you and other users the opportunity to vote for this feature.

Hopefully it’s something we can see our Product team implement in the future. I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile:

Not currently. It’s an interesting idea; I will keep it in mind for a possible Flowsana enhancement.

1 Like