Forms: Branches: Different "end" messages?

Hi, all. I have a form that has three branches. Each branch needs to get a different “end”/confirmation message. Is this possible within asana?

Hi @Damon_Hemmerdinger, thanks for reaching out!

Could you please provide more info on what you mean when you say ““end”/confirmation message”. Some more contxt here will help me direct you further!

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

The confirmation message you have in the settings of the form can’t be changed based on branches. However, what I sometimes do, is end the form with a multi-select question, with a single option “I understand” and use the question title and description to share my “confirmation”.

1 Like

The form will be used for inquiries of three different types.

• If they pick Option A, I want to say immediately, “We’ll get back to you” and have the questions end.
  • If they pick option B, I want to say immediately, “We can’t help with that. Contact so and so.” and have the questions end.
  • If they pick Option C, I want to ask a bunch of questions, and then say, “We’ll get back to you.”

@Bastien, that seems like a reasonable workaround - but @Rebecca, there should be a better way!

4 Likes