[Forms] Ability to manage Forms permissions

Hi @Camryn, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

We do have an existing request for this feature in the #productfeedback category already so I’ve gone ahead and merged your request with the existing one to consolidate feedback.

I’ll keep you updated on the main thread if we have an news!

1 Like

The open editing of forms has caused a lot of overhead for our PMO. I’d love to see a way to lock down form editing!

1 Like

Did you consider locking the form project by making it private, and move each submission into a public project? Maybe too much overhead.

I completely agree with @Camryn . There should be a password protection mechanism for Asana forms, else it has the potential of getting mismanaged by mischievous elements. The content of the form is confidential at times, and is not meant to be shared in the public domain. The malfeasance of the form might become a liability for the organisation… Please attend to this asap!!

1 Like

Now we can create only public forms (accessible for anyone who gets the URL).

It would be much safer to have a “public/private” switch in form creator, so user could decide if the form is public or just for his organisation.

That is a very good feature. And while I know the link can only be accessed once shared, I think it would be an added value to be able to control the security level of the form. Something Microsoft Forms do.

Thanks for sharing @Piotrek_Pęcherz and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, @Piotrek_Pęcherz! We already have a thread on this topic so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with [Forms] Ability to manage Forms permissions to centralize votes.

1 Like

Posting here to add my want of this feature. Not being able to restrict form posting is a rather significant shortcoming and poses security issues.