Followup on the Board View for My Tasks

Hey there, just following up on this. It’s been over a month since I was told this would be available soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,

Does the issue persist if you log in through a different browser? What about incognito mode?

Reid

Hi,

The rollout was said to take months, so I am not surprised you might not have it yet. @Rebecca_McGrath any news on the timeline?

Hi @Jessica27, thanks for jumping in @Bastien_Siebman and @ReidT!

While the majority of users have been migrated to the new My Tasks, there is a small group remaining who have yet to be migrated fully.

We are hoping to have the migration complete within the next month or so, so if you are still not seeing the updated My Tasks after this, please let us know!

Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m the only person on my team without it, so it’s a little disheartening to see that it could be another month :frowning_face:

What can I do to expedite the process for my account?

I believe you can’t do anything, and just wait…

Well that’s unfortunate. Hopefully Asana will re-consider future announcements like this and wait until a feature is fully rolled out and accessible to all before sending out glamorous marketing emails announcing said feature :hugs:

I couldn’t agree more!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.