Join us live on June 9th at 10am PT / 1pm ET to hear from today’s leading thinkers on ways to unlock positive habits, mindset, purpose, and productivity.
Find out how to achieve full focus and flow in a distracted world—then see how Asana can help you get there.
- Adam Grant, organizational psychologist and TED speaker who helps people find meaning and motivation at work
- Morgan DeBuan, Founder & CEO of Blavity, Inc. and advisor to early stage entrepreneurs on how to scale their business in her signature WorkSmart Advising Program
- Dr. Michael Gervais, sport and performance psychologist and leading expert on the relationship between the mind and elite performance
- Dr. Sahar Yousef, cognitive neuroscientist & lecturer at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business and founder and managing director of Becoming Superhuman
- Dana Barrett, Head of Global Product Marketing at Asana