Focus & Flow Summit - June 9th @ 10am PT / 1pm ET

Join us live on June 9th at 10am PT / 1pm ET to hear from today’s leading thinkers on ways to unlock positive habits, mindset, purpose, and productivity.

Find out how to achieve full focus and flow in a distracted world—then see how Asana can help you get there.

Speakers include:

• Adam Grant, organizational psychologist and TED speaker who helps people find meaning and motivation at work
  • Morgan DeBuan, Founder & CEO of Blavity, Inc. and advisor to early stage entrepreneurs on how to scale their business in her signature WorkSmart Advising Program
  • Dr. Michael Gervais, sport and performance psychologist and leading expert on the relationship between the mind and elite performance
  • Dr. Sahar Yousef, cognitive neuroscientist & lecturer at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business and founder and managing director of Becoming Superhuman
  • Dana Barrett, Head of Global Product Marketing at Asana

RSVP HERE :sparkles:

4 Likes

I am so excited about this! :star_struck:

RSVP Done! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My seat is booked! Looking forward.

2 Likes

How long is this event?

1 Like

One hour, @Mary_Uenking! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Will it be possible to access a recording of these sessions online?

This was an awesome summit. During the event they said there will be a recording. I really would love for the rest of my team to be able to see it. Where can we find the recording?

@Emily_Roman do you know the answer to my question?

Hi @Joseph_Capone and @anon40093053, the recording is available on summit.asana.com. You can still register on the event page to access the full recording until June 24th. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.