Fixed URLs for different views of My Tasks?

Hi, My Tasks offers many different views, based on complete / incomplete and time frames. Very good! However, all these views seem to be generated without any changes in the URL, and therefore it seems that there is no way to share a specific view with colleagues?

Here is a use case:

My team meets once per week and to support this meeting we share a doc where everyone has their own section with main updates written before the meeting. Meeting attendees are expected to read the doc before the meeting, and this is why we can focus on what needs discussion and special attention, instead of plain reporting.

I am missing the possibility to have a static link for each team member showing the tasks completed in the past 7 days. It would save typing and clicking. Asana provides this view for each user, but… is there a way to capture it in a static link?

Welcome to the Forum @Quim_Gil and thank you for reaching out!

What about using Reports for this purpose? Each member of your team can create a report using the Advanced Search Tool for all tasks completed in the past 7 days ( filter by project if needed or desired). Once they save it as a Report, they can share the link with the Team. Additionally, they can use this same report every week since it will update as you continue to work on your daily tasks.

I’m attaching a picture of the steps to run this Search. I hope you find it useful.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any follow-up question!

2 Likes

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much @Natalia!

2 Likes