Filtering by tag in calendar view

You should be able to filter by a certain tag name or color in the calendar view so that you only see tags in a certain color.

1 Like

Hi @Lauren_Borchetta and welcome to the Forum!

Thank you for reaching out! As it stands we don’t have a specific filter for tags but there are two workarounds to achieve this.

1. If you click twice on the Tag you want to focus on, you will get a view of all tasks in different projects that contains that particular tag. From there, you can opt for the Calendar View.

2. If you have a Premium account, you can also use the Advanced Search Tool for this. Please have look at my colleague’s post where she explain how to achieve this: Filter Tasks In a Project By Tags? - #2 by Marie

I know this is not exactly what you are looking for since it’s not exactly a filter but I hope it helps you in the meantime.

There is also an existing thread in the #productfeedback regarding this topic. If you haven’t yet, I would recommend to upvote it.

Have a great Friday Lauren! And please let me know if you have any follow-up question!

Hi @Natalia!

Thanks for the workarounds that you offered. I’m aware there’s already an existing thread that I upvoted. I was just wondering if you have any tips or workarounds to be able to filter by tag in the timeline view.

My team is using the timeline to estimate workload and we need to see how tasks stack up for a given tag in the timeline view. I also know I can search within the project, but it takes me out of the timeline view.

Thank you!

Hi @Natalia ! I would also like to filter my projects by tags and have an overview on the estimated time of the tasks. Is there any way to add this column in the overview of a particular tag?
Thanks in advance!