Filtering a single project by individual assignees

My company has a lot of individual projects that use a lot of “tickets” in each. It would be helpful to be able to filter by not just “complete” and “incomplete” but also by whom the task/ticket is assigned to.

1 Like

Hi @Kevin7! You should be able to filter a project by Assignee following these steps: Using Asana List Layout | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you, but we cannot do this in the “Boards” view. Which is how we have all our projects laid out. Is this a feature I’m missing? It would be very helpful to be able to filter by assignee in the boards view.

You’re absolutely right @Kevin7, this feature is only available for List projects at the moment, so sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have access to the Advanced Search, there is a workaround you might be interested in: you can search for all tasks in your Board project; and sort the search result (which will be a list) by “Assignee”.

My apologies I can’t be of greater help here! If you have any follow-up questions, please let me know!

1 Like

Hi @Kevin7!

It is now possible to sort Board project by Assignee! Have a look at this post for more information on this new feature!