Filter task by priority.

Please please please allow filtering by priority. Using the dates as the assigned priority if fine IF the user plays by your rules. Or if people are never assigned such an avalanche of tasks that they fall behind. Or just never fall behind. Dates + Priority give better context for what’s important. As is, I can only see a priority level by clicking through every ticket assigned to me from what was dues x-date ago to whats assigned all the way into y-date in the future.

• Being able to see priorities and due dates in your task list would be amazing. Be able to filter by priority would be better and being able to have both would be better yet.
  • If you are worried about the task list UI being too cluttered then make it customizable with the default being clean.

This is one of the primary reasons that as a developer even when the team I was working for used Asana we still needed to use Jira/Azure/something else in addition to Asana. Now I’m in a team where I can’t realistically use an additional tool for the development side and this lack of filtering ability is quite frustrating.

So, please, more filtering options and customizable task list views. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Daniel_Babcock and thanks for writing in! Just to be sure I’m getting this right, are you looking to filter tasks based on the priority custom field?

If that’s the case, you should be able to do so with a custom filter. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Click on the filter option and select custom filter
  2. In the drop-down menu, select the custom field you want to use to filter your project (in your case “Priority”).

Adding some screenshots below to help you visualise the steps above:

Capture d’écran 2020-03-09 à 18.34.33

Does that help?