Files won't upload in Asana (and I can't download them)

Hi there!

Me and my colleagues are using Asana for a while now (every day), and we are very happy with the way it’s working :-). But, since a week we can’t upload files anymore and we can’t download files as well. So it starts to be a big problem for us, because we continuously share our files with each other. Can somebody from Asana help me with this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards, Jacqueline van Kuler

Hi @Jacqueline1, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Forum! Sorry to hear that you are running into issues with attachments. I can certainly understand how frustrating this must be for you and your team.

In order to better assist you, I’d like to get more context. Is this issue affecting more people in your company? Have you tried a different web browser? Are you attaching files directly from your computer? If so, are the attachments within the limit of 100MB per file?

For security reasons, we cannot share personal information here in the Forum, so if the troubleshooting steps don’t help, please kindly contact our Support team, provide them with one of the files you are having trouble uploading and they will be more than happy to further investigate this for you!

Please keep us updated on your progress! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for your reply! Below you can find my answers to your questions.

This issue affects everybody in our company. I have tried to upload the documents in another browser (I’ve tried Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge), but the same problem appears. We are using files directly from our computer and the files are not big: an average of 30 kb.

So I think I have to contact the Support team? Please let me know :-).

Hi @Jacqueline1, thank you for getting back to me, and sorry for the delay. That’s really odd.

In that case, please contact our Support Team and they will be able to check your account and further investigate this for you.

I recommend including the link to this thread in your message so that you won’t have to repeat everything. Also, please provide them with one of the files you are trying to upload and this will help them replicate the issue on their end.

Thanks for understanding, Jacqueline! :slight_smile: