Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!
Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I am trying to connect a form question to a field I created and saved to the Field library. New saved field does not show in field library but when I try to recreate it, it says it has already been created.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to question on Creative Request form: Created By which is a single select dropdown.
- Click on Connect to Field
- Search the field library for previously saved fields so that the field auto-populates with the creator’s name.
- Saved field does not show so try to create again
- Asana says the field has already been created.
Chrome - latest version
What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
Upload screenshots below: