Feedback on adding multiple tasks to another project

I have the following use case, we are working in SCRUM format:

• there is a Product Backlog project (let’s call it PB) where the stories are maintained for the product we work on
  • each sprint we create a Sprint #n project (let’s call it Sn) where we pull the stories with highest priority from PB

The way we do this:

• priority is marked by the ordering"pulling of the tasks (higher priority = upper in the list)
  • “pulling” stories from PB to Sn is done by project Sn to the selected tasks - so now those tasks as both in PB and Sn

This is great, but here a small annoyance:
To achieve the addition of project Sn to the selected tasks in PB, I do a multi-select for those tasks, click on “Edit project or selection” button, then “+ Add project” and select Sn.
The result is that now all tasks are also in Sn, BUT they are in the reverse order.

Is there a way to preserve the same ordering, to make sure the highest priority story is still at the top of the list in Sn, instead on bottom? Or is this an enhancement request?
(When having quite a few tasks it is very tedious to rearrange them)

Some editing problem, so in case it’s not clear:

• priority is marked by the ordering of the tasks (higher priority = upper in the list)
  • “pulling” stories from PB to Sn is done by adding project Sn to the selected tasks - so now those tasks as both in PB and Sn

Or… You can add the field of Priority in each task, and order them by priority. That way they will be displayed as prioritized in both projects.

Thank you, Salman, but Priority field is a generic High/Medium/Low field… we use that too.
Here I’m talking about a prioritization where one (particularly the PO) will order each and every story. There could be 20 High priority issues, but there will be a priority among those 20.

The only way to do it is to assign an integer PriorityInt field the sort by that, but it’s very difficult to decide priority by setting numbers, compared to a drag-and-drop.

I’m a developer as well and I understand the technical implementation that leads to this, but I don’t think this is the intuitive result this operation should have. The ordering of tasks should be same in the second project too.