Ability to manually adjust Date Format in Asana Settings

Yep, everything is set to UK settings

1 Like

Hmm that doe sound strange :thinking:

One last question, are you using a VPN? If youā€™re not, could you please send screenshots of your computer + browser setting to our support team so they can investigate further?

Thanks, Iā€™ve sent a message to support with screenshots, hopefully we can get this resolvedā€¦thanks again for your help.

1 Like

One last thing @Francesca_Monaco, is this happening when you select a date by clicking on the date-picker, or when you manually enter a due date in the field?

When I use the date picker.

Ok, sounds like there is definitely something going on here. If you have a chance pleaser let us know what solution support came up with :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed! Iā€™ll keep you posted :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is it possible that due date shows in numeric for example 1 Mar - 12 Arp ā†’ 1.3.2018 - 12.4.2018

Is it possible to change due date to numbers for example 1 Mar - 12 Arp ā†’ 1.3.2018 - 12.4.2018

1 Like

Hi :wave:

So you want to change the way dates are displayed across the app right?

Hi,
Yes exactly.

You should head over to Ability to manually adjust Date Format in Asana Settings then :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Bastien_Siebman, Iā€™ve merged this thread with Ability to manually adjust Date Format in Asana Settings :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

I beleive this problem is solved by changing your LAUNGAGE setting in your BROWSER. At least it appears to have fixed it for me. Iā€™m on a Mac with Google Chrome. I went to SETTINGS, ADVANCED, LANGAUGE, and noticed that both ENGLISH (US) and ENGLISH were both selected. I removed ENGLISH (US) -which was listed first- and this has appeared to solve the issue for me.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Hi all,
Well I have tried it all including different browsers and I would expect that this would & should be a very simple solution to fix and improve the end users experience not add to frustration for us here in Australia
I have added my vote for this for change
Maybe (hopefully) something may be done soon

3 Likes

I just changed all languages in Chrome and it worked! Thanks @Goldy1 :star:

Agree. We are in New Zealand and the first day of the week would be Monday for us.

Thanks!! This worked in Chrome but not in Safari on Mac any ideas on to fix?

Hello,
Iā€™m an European user and, as such, Iā€™d like to be able to enter dates in the common (for non-americans) DD/MM/YYYY format. The Asana web app does not respect my Windows settings (which are configured to DD/MM/YYYY).

Is there an option to do so? Is it possible to add it, or to respect the userā€™s preferences?

Hey @Andrea_Bergia

Youā€™re correct, there is no way for us to alter the format of dates within Asana at the moment, though youā€™ve posted your request in the right place for our developers to look at :slight_smile:

4 Likes