Feature request - dashboard graphs

Hello asana dev team,
It would be great to see better graphical representation of the progress of the project.
You can use pie chart for uncompleted tasks vs completed
you can also use a progress bar with indications to the status of the project to indicate the progress.

1 Like

Hi @Shani_Berko

I agree. I’d love to see a slightly more dynamic and flexible dashboard. However, you can create extra graphs and charts by exporting to Google Sheets. I don’t know if you’ve tried it, but on the dashboard (top-left) you just click here:

Might be worth a go if you haven’t already looked at it.

2 Likes

Thanks Mark, this works pretty amazing, I wish asana will enable the graphs to become dynamic and flexible instead of browsing to google sheets each time and refreshing the page once in a while. Would be much easier to control and monitor many projects at the same time.

If you are looking for amazing charts for Asana, then read this because Bridge24 has just released their Chart view.

You can read their full blog post here:
https://bridge24.com/blog/interactive-charts-for-asana-using-bridge24/

The different chart types supported are: Pie chart, Doughnut, Polar, Horizontal bar, and Vertical bar.

The predefined charts for Asana are Tasks by: project, assignee, status type, section, tag, completed by week, created by week, overdue and soon due, and more.