Extend support of Multi-Select Toolbar feature for Timeline View

Dear all,

I’d like to share our company’s pain point with the general public.
We’re operating multiple teams each in its turn developing multiple parallel projects. Such company workflow’s feature forces TOP management constantly work with huge Timelines describing key-development stages of all projects at the same time to be able to forecast and plan all milestones.
Under such circumstances, we find it difficult to make any fast changes in Timeline View without List-View-like multiselct-toolbar feature.

There already have been a countless number of situations where almost all functions of multiselct-toolbar might come in handy.
The biggest example is an ability to choose specific tasks on a huge time range where each might be in different sections,
TO HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY to change some values like Assignee, Due Date, Custom Field, etc.

This example shows a dramatically simplified selection comparing to our real cases.

Hope it might be a useful change for a significant number of users so that it will be considered by asana team for the upcoming implementation plan.

Thank you for your time.

Hi @Yuriy_Garev, thanks for taking the time to share this detailed feedback including screenshots! I’ve sent this information to our team in charge of the Voice of the Customer Program so it can be considered in future updates. I’ll update this thread if I have any news about this feature.

Thanks again and let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like