Export or print to PDF a Task with Comments and Timestamps

Does anyone know how to either export or print to PDF a Task (with sub-tasks if possible) and include comments with timestamp?

You need to check with Larry @lpb and his fine integration Asana2go. There are numerous PDF print drivers for his excellent formats.

1 Like

@Benae_Colbert, I’m afraid this has been a known Asana bug for a few months but no word on a fix. See also:

@James_Carl, thanks for the hat-tip but Asana2Go doesn’t handle comments.

Sorry,

Larry

1 Like

Sorry about that Larry, @lpb. I have run into that in my own integrations. The problem with comments is they can be a very lengthy thread of real comments and system comments making attempts to produce a clean report of multiple tasks sometimes difficult to read.

@Benae_Colbert, this bug is being worked on according to:

@Marie, I’m not sure if this thread would be a candidate to merge with the other?

Thanks,

Larry

2 Likes

Thanks for the mention @lpb, I’d rather not merge it, but I marked your latest post as the solution to encourage other users to check Dates and Time no longer appear on printed tasks for the latest updates!

Thanks again for your help!

2 Likes

That’s great news-- thanks! Being able to track that sort of thing really helps when backtracking for historicals and documenting activity in general.

1 Like

Hi Marie, is there an update to the print/.pdf issue with tasks and sub-tasks? Specifically, being able to print a task that would include all comments, actions taken, and sub-tasks with all comments and actions taken?