Export or print to PDF a Task with Comments and Timestamps

Does anyone know how to either export or print to PDF a Task (with sub-tasks if possible) and include comments with timestamp?

You need to check with Larry @lpb and his fine integration Asana2go. There are numerous PDF print drivers for his excellent formats.

1 Like

@Benae_Colbert, I’m afraid this has been a known Asana bug for a few months but no word on a fix. See also:

@James_Carl, thanks for the hat-tip but Asana2Go doesn’t handle comments.

Sorry,

Larry

1 Like

Sorry about that Larry, @lpb. I have run into that in my own integrations. The problem with comments is they can be a very lengthy thread of real comments and system comments making attempts to produce a clean report of multiple tasks sometimes difficult to read.

@Benae_Colbert, this bug is being worked on according to:

@Marie, I’m not sure if this thread would be a candidate to merge with the other?

Thanks,

Larry

2 Likes

Thanks for the mention @lpb, I’d rather not merge it, but I marked your latest post as the solution to encourage other users to check Dates and Time no longer appear on printed tasks - #18 by Marie for the latest updates!

Thanks again for your help!

2 Likes

That’s great news-- thanks! Being able to track that sort of thing really helps when backtracking for historicals and documenting activity in general.

1 Like

Hi Marie, is there an update to the print/.pdf issue with tasks and sub-tasks? Specifically, being able to print a task that would include all comments, actions taken, and sub-tasks with all comments and actions taken?