Everhour Webhook for time - status is false? Unable to delete

Hello All,

We have enabled Everhour webhook for our application. Today we observed, the webhook was not working (event: time:updated) when we are doing any operation on Hour record.
When checked webhook details we found the web hook has Active field as “Active : false”. We suspect this is the reason it is not working.

We want to know why we see this field as false? In which cases and why the webhook would suddenly become inactive?

Also when I tried to create new webhook, system created status of same webhook as “Active:true”. We thought that it started again. However, time updates are not receiving on it.
When now triying to delete the same webhook, getting response as “Access denied with code 203”

Dont know the reson, we are using same API key for it. Now I tried creating new webhook its get created. But wanted to delete the same so we can use same target url to publish the webhook.
Please guide us on it? why this was happened ? and how to tackle this case?
Can you please help us to answer our queries?

Thank You,
Vaibhav Bhutkar

1 Like

@David_Jane is the Everhour expect, I hope he can help!

1 Like

Hi @CDP_Integrations ,

Unfortunately we have no experience with custom Everhour integration and I’m affraid I won’t be able to help you with your problem. I would suggest you to contact directly the support team at Everhour, they are super kind and I’m sure they’ll help you.


The webhook could have become inactive for several reasons, including a change in the API key, an issue with the target URL, or a problem with the server hosting the target URL. The “Access denied with code 203” error message indicates that the API key being used does not have the necessary permissions to delete the webhook. To resolve the issue, you could try using a different API key with sufficient permissions to delete the webhook, or contact Everhour support for assistance.

If you are unable to delete the inactive webhook, it is recommended to create a new webhook with a different target URL and API key, to ensure that the updates are being received. This will also prevent any potential issues with the previous webhook from affecting the new one.