Error: "Trying to reconnect. Changes will be synced once your connection is restored. Try now..."

Hello Ad
I use Asana and have problem
I added 12 collaborator and now can not add 1 collaborator, have announcement: _“Trying to reconnect. Changes will be synced once your connection is restored. Try now…” (attach file)
_

Please review for me. Thanks u.

1 Like

I’m having the same exact issue, and noticing that all my “completed” tasks will become uncompleted again.

I’m having this problem as well. It happens at least 10 time a day. It happens sometimes when I go back from a task list to the calendar. Even when it doesn’t happen, Asana works very slow with these transitions between pages. I love the features of Asana but this is making it almost unusable. If this isn’t fixed, I may move on.

Hey Luong_Tran_Thang_Can,

I’ve experienced the same problem and lost about 40mn of work on Asana web. I saw your topic here, and I’ll share the quick fix I found myself.

I think Asana Web doesn’t handle well the multiple rapid changes.

Here’s the simple process you need to do in order to avoid any loss of data :

Step 1 : Work as usual on Asana Web for a short period (less than 5mn)

Step 2 : Press F5 to refresh.

• If changes haven’t been sync, the page will display a popup asking you to confirm if you want to refresh as any changes will be lost → this is the signal that Asana hasn’t synced yet. Wait, and press F5 again.

• when finally no popup is displayed and it refreshes the page, it means your changes have been synced (you can check with your mobile app).

Step 3 : Repeat Step 1 and Step 2 by very short batches and you’ll never experience data loss.

I agree that this is not convenient at all, and I experienced myself a lot of frustration and sent an email to the support team about that.

However I’ve found it to be the easiest way to prevent loss of work done.

Hope this helps you, have a good day!