Emojis in Milestones

Hello!

We’ve noticed that since a little ago emojis in Milestones are shown in black and white. We use emojis as an internal nomenclature for naming some important tasks and milestones. We are using Google Chrome 96.0.4664.45 with Windows.

Milestones_emojis

Hi @Lucia_Araluce, thanks for reaching out!

Having tested this on my end, I can confirm that emojis in Milestones are in colour for me.
Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 10.29.59

Could you please try these troubleshooting steps listed below to see if any of these affect the outcome?

Also, can you confirm if you are copy and pasting from the same source as the task?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

It’s weird, because the 200 of us using Asana in the company now see these emojis in black and white. It’s been progressive, at first it was just a few the ones who saw it this way, but now it’s all of us! We could make the 200 people try this troubleshooting, but I think that is bigger than that… The emojis were in those tasks long ago, it just changed the colors. Everytime we introduce an emoji is done in the same way, from the keyborad (windows + .). Hope this helps :pray:t2::sparkles:

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath :slight_smile: have you tested this bug with other users using Widnows? Thanks!