Emojis don't fade out when tasks complete

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When you have emojis in your task name and click on Complete in the ‘List’ view, the emojis don’t fade with the text. However, they do fade out in the timeline view. It would be nice if they faded in the List view too!

Steps to reproduce: Create task with emoji, click complete in List view.

Browser version: Chrome

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Sean_Melis and my sincere apologies for the delay in responding to you! Thank you so much for flagging this issue, I’ve gone ahead and files a bug with our Development Team, I’ll be in touch as soon as I have more information!

Thanks again for your help!

1 Like

Hi @Sean_Melis and thanks for your patience. Our Development Team just came back to me and confirmed this is actually an expected behavior. We currently use a different method to gray out board cards and tasks in list projects, which explains why emoji are currently grayed out in cards and not in a task list. I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread to the #productfeedback category, hopefully this is something we can better streamline in the future!

Thanks again for taking the time to flag this issue, I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have more information!