Emailing comments in Tasks to Non-collaborators of Task

Hi there, I am looking for a way to email the comments section of a task to someone outside of a collaborator. Essentially, it is a way for me to keep people updated without them needing to be collaborator and receive all conversations about the task. I was wondering if there is anyway that adding an email inside the comment box would then trigger to have an email sent to that email address with the contents in the comment box. It seems like there should be a way to do this, I am not a developer or programmer and have no idea how to get something like that completed or where to start. Attempting to solve a vital communication challenge. Thanks to any ideas or help.

Hi @Samantha_Ann_Johnsto, unfortunately, this is not possible, apologies for the inconvenience! I’m moving your post to the #productfeedback category so other users can vote for this feature request too!

1 Like

I am actually looking for a similar feature. (Though I think this a great idea too!!!) I would like each task to have a unique e-mail address so that external users can e-mail updates to the task, or so that the task e-mail address can be CC’d on an e-mail to people off my team, and their response will be captured as an update to the task.