Ability to access the task project directly from an email notification

Currently, when a user clicks on an email notification regarding a task, it takes them to the task overview page on Asanas website. This is great to see details of that specific task but makes it difficult to even realize which project this task is a part of. This also makes it hard to go back to the project window for that task. Is there a setting or workaround in which clicking on an email notification would take the user to the project overview?

Any help would be much appreciated!

-AP

Hi,

When the task notification comes through it doesn’t show which ‘project’ it is for and consequently it makes it difficult to figure out which project the task belong to.

Is it possible to set the email notifications so that they state which Project each task belong to?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Hi @TEB_Contractors and thanks for reaching out!

This issue was already raised in the Forum, so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the main thread (Ability to access the task project directly from an email notification); if you haven’t yet, feel free to add your vote to this thread :slight_smile:

In the meantime, the easiest way to access the project list is to click onthe link in your notification (which will take you to the task in question), and from there to click on the project label in the task details, you will automatically be taken to the Project task list!

Hope this helps, have a great Monday!

Thanks Marie, I understand that but we would like to see which project the task notification came from on the fly without having to click on each individual notification link.

Is there a solution to this?

Thank you,

David

Not at the moment I’m afraid, but I’ll keep you posted on this thread as soon as I have some news on this topic! In the meantime, I have slightly modify the title of this feedback thread to make it more discoverable and encourage users to vote for this update too!