Email notification links redirecting to "Home" in Asana not to Project

My entire workspace is reporting a new behavior with the links to Projects in email notifications. When clicking on any link to the task or the project in the email, the redirect opens a tab to the user’s Home section of Asana. This is a new development/bug in the last week or two. The first report from a team member was from this week, but then another chimed in that it had happened to them closer to 8/1. Anyone else having this issue?

Hi @Charles_Haynie and thank you so much for taking time to report this.

I can’t seem to be able to reproduce the issue on my end, but I’ve gone ahead and raised this issue with our Development Team; I’ll be in touch as soon as I have an update!

I haven’t been able to get a good video capture, but it is still happening. Is it possibly an issue with antivirus or some protection software passing along the link info? Or maybe a permissions issue?

Hi @Charles_Haynie :wave:

Our Development Team is still investigating this issue so I can’t tell you exactly what could be happening but any extra information would be very helpful. I have a few follow-up question:

• Is this happening in all email notifications (Daily Summary, Activity Updates, Weekly Reports)
  • Is this affecting all links or the ones redirecting to a Specific Project/Task?
  • Which email service are you using?

Thank you very much for your cooperation!