Email entire organization

How can I contact everyone in my organization via Asana to see who might be interested in forming a local Asana users group? TIA.

I just created a new tool, not yet released, called “Asana Everyone”, allowing you to add every member of your organization as a collaborator on a task. Then you can comment on it and have everyone notified. Would that help? cc @Julien_RENAUD who was the only one to test it so far.

3 Likes

Hi, Bastien. Thanks! Sounds technically possible: create new a task/project to form an Asana user group and then invite the entire organization? Not sure I want to do that without advance warning to those who might be invited. @Julien_RENAUD: what was your experience with this tool?

@Bryna_Block,

Some companies create a Team in their Organization (“All”, perhaps) that includes everyone for company-wide uses (procedures, documents, etc.).

If you then create an “All” Team Conversation thread you’ll reach everyone (your entire company); then interested parties can choose to follow that conversation or not (those who might have interest in the Asana user group).

Hope that might help,

Larry

2 Likes

People can still choose to leave the task. My tool will also include the ability to create that team without having to manually invite everyone. @Julien_RENAUD ended up not using the tool until the end because having everyone as a collaborator in not their use case.

2 Likes

Thanks, Larry. Will ask around and see if and All Team might work.

–bb

1 Like