Edit Goal reminder cadence

If you want to change the update setting for how often the status report is needed when you go into Edit Progress Metric, it won’t let you save the change to monthly (or quarterly). You are stuck with the default weekly unless you set it the first time. It will only let you save it if you also change the progress metric - e.g if you changed % to number, and changed update to monthly. Save that. Then go back and edit the metric back to %, it then keeps the monthly. Otherwise the status update reminder can’t be changed on its own (save button is greyed out)

Hi @Melanie_Hoskin, thanks for reaching out.

The reason that “Save” is greyed out is that the change to progress cadence is automatically saved, so rest assured that the change made to the cadence has been implemented even without hitting “Save.”

You can test this out by changing the cadence, closing the edit panel and reopening. You should see the new cadence :slight_smile:

Hi,
That doesn’t work. If you go back in, it’s still the previously weekly setting
Melanie

1 Like

Hi @Melanie_Hoskin, testing this out on my end, I can confirm that the cadence is updated. I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team with a recording of the issue in progress. That way, they can look into this further for you.

@Rebecca_McGrath Is there a way to update the default from weekly to monthly for all goals across my org ?

Hi @Jack_Shannon, great question. At this time, it’s not possible to set the default cadence for all Goals across your Org.

I suggest creating a post in the #product-feedback category so that you and other users can vote for this feature!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.