Duplicating Task notification (modal/pop-up/card) could close automatically after some seconds?

Duplicating Task notification (modal/pop-up/card) is not closing automatically when the duplication is already made.

Steps to reproduce:
Duplicate a task with some subtasks.
Browser version:
Version 72.0.3626.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Upload screenshots below:
duplicating

hi @gabriel4 and apologies for the delay in responding to you!

Is this happening with every single notification?

Are you able to reproduce with an incognito window? If not, I would recommend clearing your browser’s cache and cookies, it will most likely solve your issue!

Looking forward to your reply!

Yes! I was able to reproduce the same problem inside a incognito window. The only thing that I noticed and the message change to (was created successfully) but the (modal/pop-up/card) is not closing automatically.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks @gabriel4,

One more check:

1. What browser are your using?
  2. Is your browser up to date?
  3. Can you reproduce with another browser?

Sorry for the additional questions and thank you so much for your help with this!

Forget it I have more things to do. Thank you for your time. You can close my bug report and keep your software in this way.

Just to finalize my inquire. I think this is not a bug it’s just your software behavior. Where I work for we are always duplicating some tasks so it’s really annoying to close this element every time. In my opinion this should close after some seconds. Anyhow, thanks for your time. <span class="remote-job-view-message remote-job-view-message-completed duplicate-object-remote-job"><span><strong style="font-weight:600;"><a href="#" class="duplicate-object-remote-job-status-object-link">Duplicate of asdsad</a></strong> was created successfully.</span></span>

1 Like