Due Time Error

Hello, I’d like to ask regarding due time error.
Our team created a task that is due tomorrow at 8:00am, however, 8:00am is not reflecting even though we saved it several times but the other times are working. So far, here’s what we did:

1. We cleared our chrome’s cache (error).
  2. We used other browsers such as mozilla firefox and microsoft edge (error).
  3. Saved 8:01 as due time and edited it from 1 to 0. It worked but after refreshing, it is not reflected.

Would like to ask everyone’s help on how to fix the bug as we’re purely dependent on the timestamps.

Thank you!

Hi @Phatricia_Ramos and so sorry for the trouble here. Could you please share a screenshot to illustrate the issue? If you could share the URL of the task in question, it would also be super useful!

Hi!
Please see the screenshot of the trouble:

Hope that this will help.
Thank you!

That does sound strange and unfortunately I’m unable to reproduce on my end. But let see if we can resolve this together. A few follow-up question for you:

1. Are you typing the due time or are you selecting it from the dropdown menu?
  2. Is this only happening with 8.00 or are you able to reproduce with another time like 9.00 or 10.00?
  3. Can you try logging into your account from an Incognito window and let me know if you’re still experiencing the issue?

Again so sorry for the trouble and thank you so much for your cooperation; I look forward to your reply!

Hi!

Thank you very much for your reply.
Please see my responses below:

1. Yes, I tried typing the due time and I have also selected it from the dropdown menu. However, both did not work.
  2. This is only happening with 8:00. Other selected time are okay.
  3. I have also tried logging my account in an incognito window but the result is still the same. I’m still experiencing the same problem.

We have also tried the following, though:

1. Manual input of 8:01am on due time then saved it.
  2. Edited it from 8:01am to 8:00am and it worked.
  3. However, upon refreshing, 8:00am was not reflected.

Hoping these would help.

Thank you!