Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
In Android, when I drag items down in a custom top section of list view, it reloads the page. This is typical for Android UX, but it prevents being able to reorder items in the top section. However, if I drag things in lower sections first, then come back to drag things in the top section, it starts to work.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to list view.
- Have at least 2 custom sections.
- Have at least 3 items per section.
- Drag items in top section to reorder.
- See that Asana reloads instead of reloading dragged item.
- Problem temporarily goes away if you first drag things in lower section.
- App version 6.64.6
Upload screenshots below: