Downloading multiple files in a card requires you to pace yourself.

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Downloading multiple files by clicking “file 1” then “file 2” then “file 3” in quick succession results in only “file 3” being download. It appears that that when you get to click “file 2” you cancel the navigation action that was started by clicking “file 1” - I guess at that stage the browser doesn’t know that it is a file to download because the browser hasn’t yet received a response with the content-disposition header.

Steps to reproduce:
Up load multiple files to a card, then on a slow network connection click each file to download quickly.

Browser version:
Chrome Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Adam_Terrey! :wave:t5: Thank you for reaching out in the Forum!

Sorry for the trouble here. I would highly recommend you to reach out directly to our support team who will be in a better position to take a look into this for you. It would be super useful if you could send a screencast to help them visualize the behaviour you are getting. Loom is a great app for video screencasts: https://www.useloom.com/

In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.

Thank you Adam! I hope this gets resolved soon!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.