Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Not all of the time but more times than often I’ve assigned a subtask to a person and then later it will have disappeared. Sometimes almost immediately. Of the 15-20 new projects each week, 1-2 of them have this issue.
Steps to reproduce:
- New Project arrives via Wufoo
- Paste in 20 pre-filled subtasks.
- Add dates to subtasks, assign to a person.
- Continue to scroll down assigning subtasks.
- Scroll back to up review and either dates or persons or both are missing.
- Input dates and persons again.
- If everything looks good, assign to a folder.
- Check the task later and sometimes assignments have disappeared. Ones I’ve made for others and myself.
I thought this was my own error at first, but it’s happening too often. And sometimes when I attempt to assign a subtask I’ll click on the icon and the form fill will appear and then disappear right in front of me. It will take several attempts for the name to catch. Could it be a browser bug?
Browser version: Safari Version 12.0.3 (14606.4.5)
Upload screenshots below: