Different date on calendar mobile

I have a problem with calendar on mobile app.
Why i see the appointment on the day after?
If i put a meeting on asana desktop for 9th april, i see the same appointment on 10th april on mobile app. I have this problem with all my appointments. Thank you for solve my problem

Hi @Giuseppe_Di_Lorenzo, thanks for reaching out and reporting this issue! Could confirm if you are having this issue on a device iOS or Android? Usually uninstalling and reinstalling the Asana app solve this type of issues. I also recommend you connecting to your mobile data instead of wifi.

Let me know if the issue persists!

Hi @Emily_Roman. Thaks for response. I use android - samsung s22 ultra. I tried to unistall and re-install app. I tried to chang connection from wifi to mobile. Nothing. I still have problems.

@Emily_Roman do you have news for me?

1 Like

Hi @Giuseppe_Di_Lorenzo, thanks for getting back to me! The date and time in the Asana mobile app is linked to your mobile device settings. I recommend you checking how the Date and Time is set following the steps in this article: How do I change the date and time on my Galaxy device? | Samsung UK.

If the issue persists, please contact our support team so we can investigate further: How to contact our Support Team ✉.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.