Visual defect in section name

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the bug you’re experiencing: Description : I see a weird border at the top left-hand corner of my asana desktop app. I don’t know how it got there, but this issue seems to have cropped up after the latest update to Safari. Please can you check on this?

Steps to reproduce:
Open app.asana.com on Safari 14 (the latest update)
Select any project
View in ‘list view’
The user sees a border that overlaps the list at the top left-hand corner

Browser version: Version 14.0 (15610.1.28.1.9, 15610)

Upload screenshots below: Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 6.25.33 PM

1 Like

Hi @Vinay_Nambiar and thanks for the report.

1. Can you confirm if you can reproduce with a private window?
  2. Is this also happening when using Asana via another browser (like Chrome or Firefox for example?)

Same behaviour here as well. It’s only on Safari (Chrome & FF are fine), and it doesn’t matter if it’s a private window or not. All Safari 14 windows are affected.

Thanks for getting back to me @anon40751939,

I’m using the same Safari version than you and I can’t seem to be able to reproduce this issue. I’ve also tried on a second device, just to be sure, and there again I was unable to reproduce it.

In order to investigate this issue further, we’ll need our support team to take a deeper look into this and possible to file a customer investigation with our engineering team. Could you please reach out to our support team with the following info this will help speed up the investigations):

• Url of this thread
  • Screenshot illustrating the issue (both with a regular and a private window). Make sure to include your whole window (including the URL bar)

Moving this thread to the #bugs:resolved-bugs since this isn’t something we can help with directly via the Forum, but rest ensured that our support team will take over and proceed to deeper investigations!

I have exact same issue on my Mac in Safari 14.0

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.