Dependencies Dates To Change When Using a Saved Search View

Hello!

I find super helpful to use a saved search view to check in all the subtasks in a project. We also use this sometimes during a call, where we can review all the past due tasks and update them accordingly.
But I found out that while using the saved search with the subtasks, for some reason the auto-shifting dates for substask with dependencies don’t work on this view.

I did some testing for the exact same task, one using the view directly from the project board and one with the saved search view. On the project board, I can update all the dependant subtasks but it doesn’t work for the saved search.