Deleted Task Templates Don't Disappear

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I was experimenting with new templates. After deleting the template tasks, they still appear available in the new task dropdown. I went to deleted tasks, and did an advanced search, and permanently deleted any matching tasks. In reference to the screenshot, only the first template is valid, the following three were deleted, but still appear.

Steps to reproduce: Create a new task in a project. Turn it into a template. Confirm new tasks can be created in that project based on the template. Delete the template. Confirm that new tasks can be created using the recently deleted template. I also logged into a different browser client to make sure it wasn’t a local caching issue.

Browser version: Mac OS - Chrome Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Upload screenshots below:

Nevermind - I went into customize and it allowed me to remove the template. My apologies.

1 Like

Happy to hear you found a resolution, @Brant! Please reach out if there’s anything else we can help you with :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.