delay in processing student licensing.

I submitted my application last week for asana student licensing and so far I received zero responses.
I even provided a proof on my registration and here is the case #336188
the support Asana claims they have is also non-existance. a chatbot with a default setting of sending you to forums
if this is the way, I don’t know why people should use asana

Maybe @Rebecca_McGrath or @Emily_Roman can help you. Are you using the free version in the meantime?

Hello bastian.
Yes, i created a free account to be able to apply for the student licensing.
I even provided an enrolment confirmation. I wanted to attach it here too but new users can not upload.

any update on this matter. it has been days…

@Ram_shadmehr, I know companies in Europe can be closed Friday and Monday for Easter so perhaps that’s why it’s been quiet these days. I’m guessing it will pick up starting tomorrow…

Larry

Hi @Ram_shadmehr

I can see our support team has received and approved your request. Enabling your student plan can take up to 2 weeks though, so you may need to wait a little longer. Our team will be in touch as soon as your free plan has been enabled.

1 Like

@Ram_shadmehr,

I just heard back from our team - looks like they have provisioned your free student plan and responded to your email so you should be all set :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.