I’ve recently found that there is an issue with Asana on the web for me, specifically in the Firefox browser.
Asana seems to think it is 6-7 hours ahead of the due dates and times I set on tasks.
Windows 10 user. What else could I provide on this?
Hi @Paul_Harren1, welcome to the Asana Community forum!
Could you please try these troubleshooting steps and let me know if any of these resolve the issue for you?
Looking forward to hearing back from you
Hello Rebecca, thank you for the welcome (and the guide).
I have performed all of these steps and still have the issue:
- Disable any browser extensions you have turned on
- Update your browser to the latest version
- Clear your browser’s history/cache/cookies
- Test for the issue in another one of our supported browsers below to see if the issue is isolated to only one browser or across multiple browsers
- Check your ability to establish a WebSocket
- Check the Asana Status page to see the current status of our servers
Thanks for following up, @Paul_Harren1. Timing on Asana is decided by the time of the browser/device you are currently using.
Is the time on Asana showing the same time as the browser/device?
If you could provide some screenshots, that would be helpful
The time is not the same. I set a task due date and time and incremented the “time” until it turned green. When it was 5:27pm, I had to adjust out to 11:30pm to have a “green” instead of “red” due date/time.
Hi @Paul_Harren1, thanks for following up.
This is certainly strange, however we haven’t received any other reports. I suggest reaching out to our Support team with the URL link to the task so that they can take a deeper look for you.
You can contact our Support team by following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉
I hope this helps!
This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.