Date entry is broken in Portfolio list

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When I try to enter a new date or amend an existing date (including date range) in the pop-up date editor for a project in portfolio view, and I type a / or - as a month/day separator, the editing box interprets that as “okay, the date is complete!,” and it shouldn’t – it should wait for me to enter whatever info I need in the start and due date fields and then click the done button.

Steps to reproduce:
Have a project in a porfolio
Click the calendar to set its dates
Assume you want the due date to be May 14: type 5- or 5/ … no problem
Type 1. Suddenly, a due date of May 1 (which is wrong) gets assigned. And annoyingly, the project might’ve hopped somewhere else on the screen if you’re sorting by date. And nevermind trying to also enter a start date at the same time.

Expected behavior:
Date entry box holds still and plays nice until I click Done or press Enter

Browser version:
Chrome 88 stable

Upload screenshots below:

Thanks for reporting this, @Eston_Melton! I was also able to reproduce this issue and I’ve gone ahead and escalated it to our product team so we can investigate further. I’ll keep you posted!

Hi @Eston_Melton, thanks for your patience while we were investigating this issue! Our team has confirmed this issue is now solved. Please let me know if you still experience this and I’ll be happy to investigate further! :slight_smile:

Hallelujah - resolved!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.