DASHBOARD REPORTING ISSUES - incorrect call up's

Hi,

I find issues when licking on a report expecting the same number of tasks that the graph shows and invariably it is different. I’ve noticed it a couple of times.

In the below example we see 167 tasks flagged - but when i click through i get only 9 tasks called up.

Yet if i do a separte advanced search - i get 167

why doesn’t that click through correlate with the information displayed? Is it a bug or is there something i need to do?

1 Like

Definitely a bug for me, and I’ve found a couple myself. Rebecca let us know if the Product team wants to look at our example, or just doesn’t care or just knows.

1 Like

Thanks for flagging this, @Giles_Hugo! I’ve gone ahead and escalated this to our Product team to look into further.

Are you comfortable with me moving this message to the #bugs:report-a-bug category so other users can chime in if they are experiencing the same, or is this info in the screenshot sensitive?

sure - no probs

1 Like

Hi @Bastien_Siebman, @Giles_Hugo, our Product team has confirmed that this should now be fixed.

Please let me know if you’re still running into issues :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.