Dashboard on TV/Monitor

Does anybody have a way of showing a dashboard/list of ongoing projects on a TV/Monitor for all to see in the office? I was going to attempt to use Google Sheets, but then it became apparent to me that in order for that to work, you have to add every single project to your Asana dashboard (not do-able in practice). I’ve seen some paid dashboard services out there, but we’re on a budget (aren’t we all?).

Any and all help and considerations are appreciated! Thanks in advance!!!

3 Likes

We have an Apple TV connected to our 55’ TV on the wall. Any Mac or iOS device that supports AirPlay will work. Then just load up the Asana page you want to display and AirPlay it to the TV. You can set it up to either mirror the computer display or act as a separate display.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

I want to persistently show the page during all working hours, not just cast it as needed. Does anyone know any solutions?

1 Like

@John_Malone You can use any hardware that runs a modern web browser such as these small Android, ChromeOS, or Windows devices.

Airtame is another good option as it allows you to do the set up fully remotely via your laptop.

And finally, If you’re not afraid of a little bit of tinkering, there’s of course the wonderful Raspberry Pi!

We did it by Chromebit stick - works perfect!