I use Asana to manage different teams.
I want to use the home page as an easy way to see where things are up to.
Here’s a few easy ways to do this:
- Add sorting. By priority, status, due date or alphabetical. Be good to show these as well.
- Let each icon be customizable.
- Show all projects for each team. Recent projects or favorites is not helpful to me.
- Add a description label to each of the tiles that we can change.
- Add a progress bar to each tile ie. 60% complete.
Let your imagination run wild. I don’t want to micro-manage each project, just highlight urgent ones.