Dashboard edit for existing templates

Is there a way that i can edit and update the dashboard view for templates I’ve already created for my workplace? i can set it up then save a project as a template however I don’t see how to correct it once the template is created and distributed.

That’s a very good point and I am pretty sure this is a missing feature from the new V2 templates. @Phil_Seeman you are quite up to date with this topic, any insight?

Hi @Michael_Z, are you referring to changing the dashboard in the template itself or the projects created from the template?

Hey @Rebecca_McGrath I am referring to the dashboard in the template itself. I’ve made better functioning dashboards after i made the templates. Or even if new features are added to the dashboard like widgets, id like to know how to add them to existing templates.

Thanks for following up, @Michael_Z! It’s not currently possible to edit the Dashboard in the template. You would need to adjust the initial project the template was created from and create a new template.

I’m moving your thread to the #productfeedback category for the time being to give you and other community members an option to vote for this feature!

2 Likes

Does this mean template V2 DO have dashboards but we just can’t edit them?